Thursday, May 1, 2014

Ciao D'Antoni

Saying Goodbye to the now "former" Lakers Coach will not be difficult for many many Laker Fans.  Yours Truly is one of those fans.

As I sit here at 11:26 pm [April 30, 2014] to start describing my thoughts and feeling on the NEWS that Mike D'Antoni resigned I can only begin with this,

   "Today Was a Good Day.."






 CELEBRATE with the LAKERS ANTHEM 

CLICK LOGO FOR LAKERS ANTHEM AUDIO ON SOUNDCLOUD


WHEN THE NEWS HIT, AT APPROXIMATELY 6:25 PM (APRIL 30,2014), AFTER I RETWEETED THE "NEWS" MY FIRST RESPONSE WAS THIS:



MAGIC WAS ALSO FEELIN IT:  


I then started to fell a bit Religious (in Times like these I feel very Blessed and Appreciative).  In fact, my very first reaction was on the phone.  Verry Sanders called me right when the News hit and Laid it on me.  I went SILENT (And THAT is Difficult to do!).  It seemed a bit surreal.  All the tweets and the sound recordings and the blogging... Did it WORK?

I'm not sure, but ALL things are connected.  So perhaps on some level ALL of the fans and ALL of that energy directed at wanting to see a coaching change, no doubt MUST have had an impact.  Mike D'Antoni's Agent was doing the right thing by attempting to negotiate the team option (second year).  It was ALL IN or BUSS(t)!




I HAD to post this video as "Hallelujah" was the FIRST WORD I responded with.

I want to thank Mike D'Antoni for being the polarizing character that he is.  He provided us with plenty of fodder for comments, jokes, disdain, and TWEETS of all Kinds!  There have been ALL sorts of articles written, especially lately, where reporters have used the infamous, "sources say" without using ANY quoted information or citing specifics of ANY kind.








THIS HAS BEEN PART OF THE MOTIVATION BEHIND SITTING HERE AND "SCRIBING" AWAY.  THE OTHER IS THE PASSION.

I HAVE BEEN WRITING ABOUT THE LAKERS (and D-Fenders) for just a short time, but if you are interested in reading some of my Takes, feel free to browse.  I mention that D'Antoni would resign, in an article dated April 10, 2014, and also talk about Byron Scott as Lakers next Coach, aka #bscott4coach,  and #MikeDDay as the first step towards D'Antoni leaving in one way OR another.  I appreciate any and ALL feedback, comments, likes/dislikes...



THANKS FOR READING.

This says it ALL:




and


In this case it is just another step from: #MikeDDay as "MAYDAY" is also a military word used as a distress signal in radio speakIt may derive from the French expression"venez m'aider",

meaning "come help me"



HELP IS ON THE WAY LAKERS!

FITTING and TIMELY

ENJOY, EVERYONE, ENJOY!


"people fought for the rights and dignities we enjoy today, and there is still a lot more to fight for. The sacrifices of so many people can not be forgotten or we'll end up fighting for those same gains all over again. This is why we celebrate May Day."

-iww.org

Twitter @cbigupps