Monday, April 28, 2014

STUCK ON YOU



In the words of Reporters everywhere,

       "Sources Say" that Mike D'Antoni might not last much Longer in L.A. now that older brother Dan is at Marshall University.  Have you Herd?  No, not JUST because many fans want Mike D'Antoni OUT of LA.  Can he be banished?  This brings up a timely question for L.A.:


Who should be banished from L.A. first?





#FIREDANTONI

We shall see how all of that plays out.  Rumors are swirling around both and right now that Donald Sterling has the inside track as far as some form of banishment is concerned.  However, if you were to ask Lakers Fans this question you MIGHT get a different reaction..

You can read my commentary on Donald Sterling by CLICKING HERE.









Rumor has it that Mike D'Antoni may not be able to survive w/o Dan


So, the reason Mike D'Antoni MIGHT NOT LAST IN LA, according to sources, is that he and brother Dan share a liver.^sources:Rumor

In fact, the movie, "STUCK ON YOU" is a story about their lives(RUMOR):



If this, IN FACT, TRUE, I fear for the health and well-being of Mr. D'Antoni (Mike) and implore him to follow Dan Dan back to West VA!


Dan Coached Michael at Marshall: we'll see who the crutch is






So, in the words of Lionel Ritchie:
"I'm stuck on you
I've got this feeling down
Deep in my soul
That I just can't lose
Guess, I'm on my way
Needed a friend
And the way I feel now I guess
I'll be with you till the end
Guess I'm on my way
I'm mighty glad you stayed"

I sincerely hope they re-unite very. #verry soon....


Incidentally, there ARE NO "sources" nor "rumors" about Mike and Dan "sharing a liver," however, they might be "STUCK ON" one another.